These visas let you stay in Australia for a short period of time the length of which depends on individual circumstances and the type of visa.
This visa lets you transit through Australia for no longer than 72 hours.
- either hold a booking and relevant documentation to enter another country, or
- hold a Maritime crew visa and relevant crew documents.
This visa allows foreign crew on non-military ships on international voyages to:
- enter Australia by sea
- crew member of a ship that is not a military ship
- the partner or dependent child of crew member
This authority allows air carriers to register their crew.
- registered as crew by your air carrier
- travelling on a commercial or chartered passenger flight, or cargo flight as an airline crew member
- airline positioning crew member or aircraft safety inspector
Submit Eligibility Test form to receive a free migration advice via email.