Temporary Work Visas
These visas allow you to participate in sports and entertainment events and research programs and to work on a temporary basis in diplomatic establishments or as a short-term highly specialised contractor.
This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis:
- in relation to a bilateral agreement
- to represent a foreign government or to teach a foreign language in an Australian school
- to do domestic work for a diplomat
- as a person with statutory privileges and immunities
- to participate in the program of seasonal work
- be engaged under a relevant bilateral agreement
- represent a foreign government agency or be employed as a foreign language teacher by a foreign government
- have privileges and immunities under a relevant act
- be a domestic worker
- be a resident of the Pacific Islands
- meet additional requirements of the relevant stream
- meet health and character requirements
This visa is for people who want to travel to Australia to:
- do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work
- in limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interests.
This visa allows you to come to Australia on a temporary basis to:
- work in the entertainment industry
- participate in activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation
- participate or observe in an Australian research project
- work in a skilled position under a staff exchange arrangement
- participate in high-level sports competitions or sports training programs
- participate in a special programme that provides opportunities for youth exchange, cultural enrichment or community benefits
- do full-time religious work
- be employed as a superyacht crew member
- do full-time domestic work in the household of certain senior foreign executives
- participate in a government endorsed event.
Australia Temporary Work Visas
Submit Eligibility Test form to receive a free migration advice.