Student Guardian Visa
This visa allows to stay in Australia as a guardian of an international student younger than 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa.
- be student’s parent, legal guardian or relative
- have enough money to support oneself and a student during stay in Australia
- be able to provide accommodation and other support
- be at least 21 years of age
- meet a genuine temporary entrant requirement
- meet health and character requirements
Australia Student Guardian Visa
Submit Eligibility Test form to receive a free migration advice.