This visa allows people to travel to Australia:
- for medical treatment or consultations
- to support someone needing medical treatment who holds or has applied for this visa
- to donate an organ.
You need to have a medical consultation arranged or a medical treatment plan in place in Australia or either:
- be coming to donate an organ to someone or
- be coming with a patient or organ donor who is applying for this visa or
- be coming to receive an organ donated from outside Australia or from a non-Australian citizen or non-permanent resident
- be coming under arrangements between the Western Province of Papua New Guinea and the Queensland Department of Health or
- be in Australia, 50 years of age or older and been refused an Australian permanent visa on health grounds only
Australia Medical Visa
Submit Eligibility Test form to receive a free migration advice via email.