Comprehensive consultations can be conducted in offline or online/face-to-face modes or a combination of both. Consultations can be purchased in single or multiple 1 hour blocks that can be used for offline document reviews and/or online/face-to-face meetings.
During comprehensive consultation we will provide the following:
- An overview of the available immigration pathways.
- A detailed assessment of each option and a likelihood of success.
- An outline of various stages in the immigration process.
- An indicative processing time and costs of each pathway.
- An in-depth document examination and correction advice if applicable.
- Consultation questionnaire must be submitted no later than 5 business days prior to a scheduled booking.
- Comprehensive consultations are subject to AU$150 per hour payment.
- Comprehensive consultation payment must be made no later than 3 calendar days prior to a scheduled booking.
- Comprehensive consultations are confirmed after receipt of payment.
- Consultation times are displayed in Sydney, Australia timezone.
No refunds are offered for appointments that are cancelled less than 24 hours prior to a scheduled meeting. If a client does not attend an online or face-to-face meeting, the consultation payment is forfeited. If a client cannot attend online or face-to-face meeting due to circumstances outside of their control, appointment may be re-scheduled on a case-by-case basis. In all other cases, comprehensive consultations can be re-scheduled only if a 2 business days’ notice is provided.
Online part of comprehensive consultations is conducted via video conference using Skype for Business Meeting App that is different from a standard Skype App for personal use. Download the Meeting App by clicking on the Join Now button below and choosing an option “Install and join with Skype Meetings App (web)“. Alternatively, download desktop, web or mobile apps for Skype for Business from the Microsoft website.
The app needs to be installed well in advance of your scheduled consultation to avoid loss of valuable consultation time. Further assistance is available on the Skype Meetings App help website.
Online meeting can be joined by clicking on the Join Now button below or a Skype icon in the right hand-side bar. When joining a meeting you will be first admitted to a waiting lobby. The lobby is a virtual place where attendees wait to be admitted to a meeting. The Visas of OZ consultant will admit you to a conference at the scheduled starting time.
You need to make sure that your video camera and microphone are working correctly in order to be able to participate in a video/audio conference. Please, test your camera and microphone well in advance of your scheduled consultation to avoid loss of valuable consultation time. Further assistance for video and audio troubleshooting is available on the Skype Meetings App help website.